Monday, March 10, 2008

Back from St. Louis, Getting Better, and Soon Come The Beers


It has been quite some time since I posted a thought or two on some tasty beers and I apologize. Fact is I'm still feeling the effects of pneumonia that has been kicking my ass for a few weeks now.

I just got back home this morning from a long weekend trip driving up to St. Louis, MO and back to visit our old buddy Chad and his band Victoria. We had a great weekend playing music and enjoying many a pint of Schlafly's. They have a tasty coffee stout that made a nice welcome gift upon our arrival in STL. Their Pale Ale was pretty decent as well.

I need to take a few more days off to sleep and continue recovering. That cold air in St. Louis didn't help the cold and coughing too much. If all goes well, this Friday will be another installment of Weekend Brews so we can get back into the swing of things with the new Spring seasonals about to hit the market.

So keep checking back as there will be more to read very soon.

For everyone else out there battling the colds, allergies and flu going around, I wish you the best. May we all recover soon and raise a pint to celebrate.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment