Sunday, October 5, 2008

Florida Brewery Gets National Distribution


I arrived on the left coast a few weeks ago after spending nearly six years in the "Sunshine State." And so, I say ...

I am happy to announce that the best brewery in Florida (in my opinion) just signed a national distribution deal with Shelton Brothers.

That brewery is Saint Somewhere.

A fantastic brewer of
Belgian-style ales, Saint Somewhere has received rave reviews, and always seems to make its way onto the "beer trades" boards on Beeradvocate.com.

Keep an eye out at your local beer store for Saint Somewhere brews. If you don't see them yet, tell the store owner to get some ASAP. Tell 'em Shelton Brothers does the distro and you want them now!

I can't wait to spread the good news of Saint Somewhere as soon as it arrives in the Bay Area.

Prost!

2 comments:

  1. ...and of course now Dorn's is the only place in Gainesville that I can find it.

    Oh well.

    If you find a 4-pack of Lammsbrau Organic Pilsner out there, I suggest picking it up. It cost only $3.99 here and I thought it was terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literature from the olden times suggests that there was a Code of Hammurabi which was concerned with the laws of regulating beer and beer parlours and the Hymn to Ninkasi was a prayer to Mesopotamian goddess of beer serving both the functions of prayer as well as remembering the recipe of beer preparation. birra east side another sunrise 75cl

    ReplyDelete