Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NHL Beer Cost Index

So thanks to Greg Wyshynski who writes for the Yahoo Sports Puck Daddy Blog, I now know just how much I'll be spending on beer when I head home for the holidays to watch my New York Rangers beat up on the New Jersey Devils at MSG. I think we all know the grand total at the concession stand is going to be high that evening.

What the hell am I talking about? There's an article about the NHL releasing their Team Marketing Report which tries to gives readers some insight into the average cost of taking a family out to a hockey game.

Lucky for us, Yahoo broke down the important stuff, the beer costs.

Here's the link.


My recommendation? Go buy a 12-pack and watch the game at home, or go to your local sports bar and get some food with your beer for less than a couple of big plastic cups at the arena. Of course, there's nothing like seeing hockey live. I guess you have to go to at least a couple of games live, right?

Anyway, give it a read.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment