Friday, December 21, 2007

Weekend Brews Week 7 (I almost missed it!)

It's 15 minutes to midnight and I'm just makin' it in for Weekend Brews week 7.
Tonight I write from the great Island of Long sipping beers with an old friend Glenn, and enjoying the cold weather.

This evening brings a treat that I haven't seen anywhere in FLA, or anywhere else for that matter. Glenn brings forth the "John Labatt Heritage Pack", a 24.

It could be a four pack.

Labatt's Blue, John Labatt Classic(signature series), Honey Lager, and our favorite, Labatt 50.

Nothing says Christmas like a variety pack of beers from the Great White North.

It's all about the 50.

Glenn: Labatt 50? It's pretty good shit. It kinda tastes to me like, when your drinking something crappy, but ya really like it.

(Evan Dando records...>)

Tom/Glenn: What's the color? mmmmm Beer color. It's original beer color. It's like the very first beer looked like this.

Yeah.


Glenn: Is that the end of the review? Because I'm almost done.

Overall Score on the Heritage 24 Pack: 4.0 out 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment